Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 7 # 17 - Technology

I read through a couple of people's blogs. I feel uncomfortable "invading" someone else's privacy. Basically most technology is fine; there's no way to avoid it. I have let a lot of technology pass me by; ipods, fancy cell phones, etc. just don't interest me. Cell phones [and their obnoxious invasion into everyday life] bothers me a great deal. I have been enjoying learning about the various computer technologies through this 23 things training. The exercise I liked the most was photo editing and uplaoding. That was useful and fun.

I'll put a comment on Scott McCullar's blog.

1 comment:

GreatScott said...

Thanks, Libby! I wanted to post to yours as well!

I felt the same way about a lot of the tools. Very interesting, and I might play with them more later if I figure out how I might use them for my hobbies and such.

It's weird thinking that I've "let technology pass me by," but I prefer to think it's just a matter of time management and having lots of fun stuff that I'm interested in.
I'd like photo editing tools more if there was one that let me edit or eliminate parts of pictures, and combine parts of one with another. But they all seem affect entire photos at once. Unless you buy Photoshop, I guess!
Go, Ferrets!