Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 5 # 10/#11 Library Thing exercise

I decided to work ahead a bit because I'll be on vacation next week [week 5.]
I enjoyed reading about Library Thing and the possibilities it offers people with their own private libraries. I even emailed the site to one of our customers who keeps exhaustive lists and notes of all the various series she's read and planns to read. She also has a large paperback library of her own. I thought Library Thing might help her keep track of everything.

I signed on and added the first titles of several of the series I've enjoyed reading and always recommend. http://www.librarything.com/addbooks


Recently added
Blind Justice (Sir John Fielding) by Bruce Alexander
120 other members. Tags: None (edit)


One for the Money (Stephanie Plum Series, Book 1) by Janet Evanovich
2075 other members. Tags: None (edit)


The Beekeeper's Apprentice: Or On the Segregation of the Queen/A Novel of Suspen ... by Laurie R. King
883 other members. Tags: None (edit)


Silent In The Grave by Deanna Raybourn
113 other members. Tags: None (edit)


Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2679 other members. Tags: None (edit)


Some Danger Involved: A Novel by Will Thomas
96 other members. Tags: None (edit)

No comments: